We are committed to protecting your personal information.
Our Privacy Notice contains important information about what personal details we collect; what we do with that information; who we may share it with and why; and your choices and rights when it comes to the personal information you have given us.
We may need to make changes to our Privacy Notices; so please check our website for updates from time to time. If there are important changes such as changes to how your personal data will be processed; we will contact you to let you know.
This version of our Privacy Notice was last updated May, 2018.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://chedscbdoils.com
Name: Cheds CBD Oil Ltd
Director: Aaron Nolan
Company Registration Number: 10923753
92 Chamberlain Buildings,
Post code: IP27 9BJ
Tel no: +44 (0) 7340 926 059
Information we collect and use:
When you contact us, we will store your name, email address and contact number in order for us to respond to your query. We will keep this information for up 1 year to ensure we can give you ongoing support.
When you register with our site, we record your email address. We use this to make your future purchasing activities easier. Registration or creation of an account is entirely optional. We will retain your login details until you ask us to remove it.
When you make a purchase with us we record your billing email, address, phone number and email details, and similarly for delivery details. Cheds CBD Oils DO NOT store your credit card details. We will keep this information for up to 1 year to ensure we can give you ongoing support.
Where we collect your information
We collect your personal information directly from you when you use our site to contact us, register or shop on our on-line commerce pages.
We also collect information from phone conversations with us, emails or letters you send to us.
What we collect and use your information for
We take your privacy seriously and we will only ever collect and use information which is personal to you where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so. We will collect and use your information only where:
- you have given us your permission [consent] to send you information about products and services offered by Cheds CBD Oils and / or selected third parties we have chosen to work with which we believe may be of interest and benefit to you
- it’s necessary to provide the product or service you have requested e.g. if you wish purchase products from us, we will require some personal information including your name, address telephone and email address details.
- it’s necessary for us to meet our legal or regulatory obligations e.g. to tell you about changes to Terms and Conditions or for the detection and prevention of fraud
- it’s in the legitimate interests of Cheds CBD Oils e.g. to deliver appropriate information and guidance so you are aware of the options that will help you get the best outcome from your product or service; where we need to process your information to better understand you and your needs so we can send you more relevant communications about the products you have with us and to develop new products and services;
If you do not wish us to collect and use your personal information in these ways, it may mean that we will be unable to provide you with our products or services.
We sometimes use systems to make automated decisions based on personal information we have – or are allowed to collect and use from others – about you. These automated decisions can affect the products, services or features we offer you now or in the future. We use automated decisions in the following ways:
- Tailoring products and services e.g. placing you in groups with similar customers to make decisions about the products and services we may offer you to help meet your needs
- When designing and enhancing our online services to help meet your requirements for ongoing guidance and support
Who we may share your information with
We may share your information with third parties for the reasons outlined in ‘What we collect and use your information for.’
These third parties include:
- Companies we have chosen to support us in the delivery of the products and services we offer to you e.g. us in our contact with you, for example an internet service provider or postal service. Our servers are hosted in Iceland which is part of the EEC and therefore under GDPR regulation.
- Our regulators and Supervisory Authority e.g. the Information Commissioner’s Office for the UK (the ICO)
- Law enforcement, credit and identity check agencies for the prevention and detection of crime
- We will never sell your details to someone else. Whenever we share your personal information, we will do so in line with our obligations to keep your information safe and secure.
- Email. Emails sent to and from us are stored in Microsoft’s servers in the USA. Please see //www.microsoft.com/en-us/TrustCenter/Privacy/gdpr/FAQ for more details on how they protect your information.
Where your information is processed
The majority of your information is processed in the UK and European Economic Area (EEA).
However, some of your information may be processed by us or the third parties we work with outside of the EEA, including countries such as the United States, New Zealand and India.
Where your information is being processed outside of the EEA, we take additional steps to ensure that your information is protected to at least an equivalent level as would be applied by UK / EEA data privacy laws.
How we protect your information
We take information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. Any personal information which is collected, recorded or used in any way, whether on paper, online or any other media, will have appropriate safeguards applied in line with our data protection obligations.
Your information is protected by controls designed to minimise loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions. Our employees also protect sensitive or confidential information when storing or transmitting information electronically and must undertake annual training on this.
Our security controls are aligned to industry standards and good practice; providing a control environment that effectively manages risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your personal information only where it is necessary to provide you with our products or services and ongoing support.
We may also keep your information after this period but only where required to meet our legal or regulatory obligations. The length of time we keep your information for these purposes will vary depending on the obligations we need to meet.
Your individual rights
You have several rights in relation to how Cheds CBD Oils uses your information. They are:
Right to be informed
Right of access
You have the right of access to your personal information. If you wish to receive a copy of the personal information we hold on you, you may make a subject access request (SAR).
Right to request that your personal information be rectified
If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that it is corrected.
Right to request erasure
You can ask for your information to be deleted or removed if there is not a compelling reason for Cheds CBD Oils to continue to have it.
Right to restrict processing
You can ask that we block or suppress the processing of your personal information for certain reasons. This means that we are still permitted to keep your information – but only to ensure we don’t use it in the future for those reasons you have restricted.
Right to data portability
You can ask for a copy of your personal information for your own purposes to use across different services. In certain circumstances, you may move, copy or transfer the personal information we hold to another company in a safe and secure way.
Right to object
You can object to Cheds CBD Oils processing your personal information where: it’s based on our legitimate interests (including profiling); and for direct marketing (including profiling);.
Rights related to automatic decision making including profiling
You have the right to ask us to:
- give you information about its processing of your personal information
- request human intervention or challenge a decision where processing is done solely by automated processes
- carry out regular checks to make sure that our automated decision making and profiling processes are working as they should.
How to make a complaint
If you are still unhappy, you can complain to our Supervisory Authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their contact details are also below
Aaron Nolan, Cheds CBD Oil Ltd, 92 Chamberlain farm buildings, Eriswell, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 9BJ
Email: email@example.com or contact us via our website.
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file – it’s saved onto your computer or other device when you visit our website.
Cookies store small pieces of information. For example – they will remember you’ve visited our website or performed a certain action.
Cookies also let us know which pages of our website you visited; they help us develop and market our products and services. They also help us track sales and ensure we provide you with the most cost effective products.
We store the following cookies:
Persistent cookies – these stay valid, and will work until their expiry date (unless you delete them before they expire)
- Google analytics –cookies which allow us to understand how visitors use our site and allows us to customise it to best meet their needs. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Clicky – Clicky is an analytics service provided by Roxr Software Ltd. It stores tracking cookies which help us improve the functionality of our website. More information on these cookies can be found here: //clicky.com/terms/privacy
- Wordfence – this is a service provided by Defiant, Inc.. It is a popular plugin we use to ensure that our website is safe. These cookies take note of whether the visitor is human and the user’s geolocation data (e.g. country). Information collected by these cookies is not used for advertising purposes.
Session cookies – these expire when you close your web browser.
- These are cookies which store information about you if you log in and store products in your basket. These cookies are mandatory to correct operation of the site.
Please refer to your browser’s Help function, or visit www.aboutcookies.org for further details on how to control and delete cookies.